- What's new?
- Upcoming features.
- What features were delivered in the past? What issues were fixed?
Released Date: 16th March, 2013
- Completely New User Interface, great and refreshing look and feel!
- Sign Up for a catalog is just easy - you can signup from iPhone and iPad now
- Optimized Search
- Switching between Categories/Sub-Categories is more easier
- Swipe left/right for next product, it has nice and smooth transition effects and layout
- Newly Designed Menu and Bar
- Your Favorite Catalogs have now different layout
- Push Notification Updates
- Performance Improvements
- Bug fixes - Thank you all for your kind support
Released Date: 27th July, 2012
- Completely new UI with simplified, great and refreshing look and feel!
- Most Popular Catalogs are separated in different view
- Multiple Industry or Country can be selected at once
- Search option is optimized in product level
- Easy to send feedback
- Easy to share catalog in social media
- Easy to send/email catalog and its item to others
- Easy to view and make a list of favourite catalog
- Removed 2nd level of Category and moved any products in that Category to the parent category
Release: May, 2012
- Your own iTouch Catalog application (Private version) in App Store (PAID).
- B2B (Business to Business) Catalogs (PAID).
- Upgrade the content plan. Increase the no. of categories and products you can have (PAID)
Released Date: 28th Feb, 2012
- Catalog creation date made visible on the Catalog list view.
- Changes in other views with more detailed information.
- Better performance.
- Implemented Startup screens in iPad and iPhone both.
- Implemented loading images when necessary.
- Instances of crashes in iOS 5.x.
- Crash issues in certain modules.
- Images were not displayed properly when a product has multiple images.
- Presence of a Dashboard screen that presents a quick overview of your Catalog Information along with your Account and Profile summary.
- Changed the logic of how Catalog can be published.
- Step by Step guide to publish your Catalog in the Dashboard.
- Step by Step instructional video to publish your Catalog.
- Updated the Catalog, Category and Product Interfaces.
- A new User Settings page with different configuration options including resetting to default.
- Display of the last publish date (if available) along with Catalog Publish status.
- Social networking links updated to iTouch Catalog pages.
- Intuitive inline messages and validations added in few screens.
- Addition of Footer section
- Stability improvements for iOS 5.x.
- Fixed crash issues.
- All the images shown properly in Products view now.
Released Date: 13th Sept, 2011
- Internal Changes. Please make sure that you have the latest version of iTouch Catalog from App Store (v1.3.1 or higher) for this application to work in your iPad/iPhone device.
- Customization of the Owner Info page in the Web application by selecting a color theme and a background image. The theme will be reflected in the iOS application.
- Add up to 3 images for a product in the Web application and view them in the iOS application (Limited view and sharing in Free version).
- Preview how the Owner Info, Catalog List and the Product Detail views look in the iPad/iPhone application before even publishing your catalog.
- Import your catalog, categories and product details in Excel sheet from the backend. Conditions apply. Please contact iTouch Catalog support for more details.
- Lock/Unlock a Catalog by the administrator.
- Browse products by thumbnail also along with list view.
- Changes in Browse by Company view. Users can now browse by actual Companies.
- Product Detail page displayed by default instead of the Product large image view when clicked on a product in the Product List view.
Released Date: 21st July, 2011
- Display a coming soon watermark/label if published catalogs do not have categories.
- Implement the Catalog Search separately and not as part of the menu option.
- Changed the Sort functionality to include sorting by Name and Date Created in the Catalog/Category and Product list pages.
- Allow users to view Owner information in a separate screen.
- Implementation of the additional menu items in the root menu viz. Browse by Industry, Browse by Company, Browse by Country. Changed the behavior of the Default start up screen.
- Capability to mark and view Favorite Catalogs.
- Open product url when clicked on shopping cart icon in the product detail page.
- Add a support button at the end of the root menu in iPad/iPhone. Clicking on this should open the Release Notes page in the Web view.
- Change the way the "About iTouch Catalog" menu item works. Display it as a pop up screen like the viewing of other Owner info.
- Addition of Contact page in the landing page of iTouch Catalog.
- Break down of Address field into: Street, City, State and Zip fields in the Sign Up page.
- Break down of Address field into: Street, City, State and Zip fields in the My Account page.
- Copy existing Address field contents to Street and City fields.
- A new page to add Company (Owner) information like Logo, Description, Facebook, Linked In, Twitter and Video links.
- Addition of two fields for Name and Company in the Support form.
- Make the Catalog, Category and Product images mandatory. Made Product short description mandatory. This will have a better display in the iOS application.
- Change of position of Publish/Unpublish button. This will now be visible at the top of the page at all times. Users will be able to Publish/Unpublish a Catalog easily.
- Add two request types in the Support page: "Report Abuse" and "Suggest a Catalog".
- Users can now sign in using their email as well.
- Addition of Release Notes footer that opens a page to view past, current and upcoming features in different releases.
- Display of current version once the user logs into the web application.
Released Date: 23rd June, 2011
- Implementation of iTouch Catalog for iPhone.
- Added menu items in the root menu of the iOS application.
- Reposition of search icon in Product List page in the iOS application.
- Change in label from "Mail" to "Mail Owner" in the iOS application.
- Display of only those Company names that have published Catalogs within, in the Catalog Search in the iOS application.
- Change in the About iTouch Catalog contents.
- iOS version checking while displaying "About iTouch Catalog" contents in the iOS to display contents accordingly.
- iPad application crashes occasionally.
- Some images get chopped when image dimension is not correct in the Product Detail page.
- Incorrect emails are taken while mailing catalog/product owners
- Sorting within products ignores the filter already applied
- Changed references of iPad to iPad/iPhone in the web pages.
- Implementation of mechanism to move catalogs with no images or with partial descriptions down the list in the iPad/iPhone app.
- Limited the Product Key no. of characters to 20 in the Product Description.
- Took care of memory leaks so that the crashing is minimized.
- Resized image to fit to screen.
- Fixed the issue by taking the correct emails.
- Fixed the issue by considering only the products in the list.
Released Date: 20th June, 2011
Module: Web only
- Incorporation of our application's login page in our affiliates' website.
- Added the provision to Publish or Unpublish a Catalog by the user
- Made changes to the email content for "Forgot Password".
- Made "Contact Us" link in the Features page open the "Support" page in the home page of iTouch Catalog.
- Registration links have IP address instead of name.
- Any error message on the console was not refreshed when user entered a wrong email id in the "Forgot Password" section
- Replaced the IP address with name.
- Refreshed the error message
Released Date: 3rd June, 2011
- First release of iTouch Catalog in the Web